Direct Sales Representative
First year earnings potential of $75-$100K (base + commission) in your first year!!
- Are you a TOP sales performer with a track record of success?
- Do you take pride in what you do?
- Are you ambitious and have a burning desire to succeed?
If your answer to the above is YES – then we want to talk to YOU TODAY!
In this B2B inside sales position, you will be responsible for all sales activities in your assigned accounts or regions. This includes but is not limited to initiating, developing and growing relationships, increasing sales and attaining revenue objectives with our network of current and potential customers.
The ideal candidate is a strong, decisive, results-oriented, and self motivated professional who can develop and manage relationships within their designated territory. We provide the leads and our most successful sales consultants generate their sales via their home phone augmented with field work and industry trade shows.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the identification, analysis and development of sales opportunities within your designated territory
- Present and sell company products and services to new and current clients
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity and marketing efforts
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Attend industry meetings and events to promote products and services and generate referrals
- Develop and maintain relationships with outside resources and organizations to stay apprised of industry trends and practices
- Effective and consistent use of CRM, managing service request in assigned geographic regions
- Maintain high level of communications and services with customers to ensure high level of account satisfaction, status and optimization of up-sell opportunities.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Comply with company applicable policies and procedures, including submission of weekly work reports, expense reports; cost controls and expense containment according to company guidelines
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 3+ years relevant sales experience with a strong record of achievement, , leadership and business success
Special Requirements of the Position
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image
- Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to weekends and holidays
- Must be able to travel extensively, overnight travel required
- Valid Driver License and reliable transportation